Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 astro 109 charger and hyperion lba10 balancer problems >

astro 109 charger and hyperion lba10 balancer problems

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

astro 109 charger and hyperion lba10 balancer problems

Old 01-26-2007, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default astro 109 charger and hyperion lba10 balancer problems

I have my Astro 109 connected to my Hyperion LBA10 balancer and the balancer connected to the battery of course. The Align 4400mah battery pack has a 13 gauge wire that is connected to the 20 gauge output wire of the balancer. Then I have the balancer 6S connecter as well hooked up to the two.

The problem is, when I plug the charger to the car battery and then the balancer and charger to the Align battery at a 1C rate, after the 3 minute "dumb charge" period, it goes on to mode 2 and then the time just ticks away and thats about it. Isn't it supposed to tell me how many mah is going in and the current amp rate? I think that the battery is not even taking a charge at all. I have pressed the mode button on the balancer as well and it will flash for awhile and then turn off.

Is the problem b/c I have the 13 gauge wire from the Align battery connected to a 20 gauge output wire of the balancer?