Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

TREX 450 flight

Old 01-31-2007, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TREX 450 flight

This is my first post on my TREX.I recently completed my 450SA and learned alot.But I simply had to have an expert show me how to set up.It took about 4 hours and was a real workout.I have heard other people say they set up 1st time themselves and did great .Not So.Trex is a complicated machine and setting up is an Artfourm.I must stress finding some one with years of expierience may be tricky but dont hesitate to get out and meet people.My friend has an electric Trex, 4 and a half feet long and blew my mind ! Now my next learning curve is to get out of being a tail in pilot.Learning to pilot a helicopter Is the most difficult thing in rc sports and my hats off to all of you who have made pilots grade.This is an intense -Avocation-and I am very glad to have found a place like RCU.I think my point is not to get so wrapped up in technical issues but to take time to see it from a human point of view.Its a great way to spend time with friends and family.Its also a great way to productivly spend time. My 450 SA flies like a dream.I never thought it would be so stable.All those old walkeras of mine went the way of the Edsel.Now that I have taken time to find my own calling I can start flying in ernest.Finally,Getting up in the sky on my own, spread my wings alittle, and bring to reallity the reason we all fly.KEE52.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:32 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: TREX 450 flight

Kee52

I have to say I agree with you whole heartedly. I too have a 450SA that I finished and it was so much easier working with people who are heli guys then trying to muddle through it by myself. This way I knew my bird was correct before trying to fly it. The bird flys great and I personally believe that if I didn't have help I would not have been as successful as I was.

DD