Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

T-rex Kit question

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

T-rex Kit question

Old 02-03-2007, 10:27 AM
JJP9398

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-rex Kit question

I've been looking online for T-rex kits and I notice that there are some differences in the kits. My question is whats the difference between the CDE,HDE and CCMP kits? I looked all over and nothing really explanins this. I assume it might have something to do with the number of servos that are needed but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly apprecitaed.

JP
Old 02-03-2007, 01:01 PM
thermlin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T-rex Kit question

i think the HDE is mechanical mixing, and even though it CAN work well, nothing comes close to CCPM mixing in mini helis. it makes a little more stress on the servos, but quality servos (HS-65, HS-56) wont have a problem. it provides direct linkage to the swash for the least slop, and ease of setup. all the mixing is done in the radio, and the result is its way more precise, and makes for a much better flying machine. CDE im not sure about, but i know the mechanical mixing isnt worth your time in these helis.
plus, the mechanical mixing rexes, and the XL are being phased out and replaced with the 450SA/450SCF