Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 KONG POWER ='s WOW!!! >

KONG POWER ='s WOW!!!

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

KONG POWER ='s WOW!!!

Old 06-15-2007, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KONG POWER ='s WOW!!!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to post about my experience with the new Kong Power 3S1P/2200mAh series of batteries (www.kongpower.com). In the scheme of things I am pretty new to the Electrics on getting my first T-Rex's not to long ago. Since reciving my first 450 SE V2 I had been running both TP and FP packs and having some pretty good fun. I recently had the opportunity to evaluate the new Kong Power series and will say that I was very impressed.

With only a few cycles on them they have been very strong from the get go. I actually feel as though they have more power now then with my other well known brand packs that have many more cycles on them. The packs are only slightly heavier than other packs with the same ratings but the power they are producing is very evident.

With each charge they have even increased in performance and full pitch climb outs just keep pulling and pulling. I have also noticed that the packs are staying pretty cool after each flight. I haven't temped the packs but do know that they are not getting nearly as warm as my other TP/FP packs.

One other great think about the Kong Power series is the price, at $66 dollars the performance FAR out weighs the cost and not even that is too much!

Here is the specs:

SPEC:11.1V/ 2200mAh/ 25C (3S1P)
Size:110(L)x34(W)x28(H)mm
Weight:195g
25C(55A)Continuous . 30C(66A)Sustain . 50C(110A)Max Bursts .