Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

EXI-450 & Futaba 6EXHP Transmitter

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

EXI-450 & Futaba 6EXHP Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 11:02 PM
MCRInc.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EXI-450 & Futaba 6EXHP Transmitter

Hello, I have an EXI-450 and had to purchase a TX and found a Futaba 6EXHP, the Heli has some cheap servos that came with it which are the TowerPro 9g's and I found a Futaba S3157 Digital servo for the tail. It also has an Align RCE600 Gyro and Align BEC35A speed controller. Well Im relitively new to the RC world of Heli flight, and one day I happened to be looking over the settings on the TX and accidently hit the reset button and now all of the settings on the TX are GONE, ooooooSH***, I seached all through the other channels and nothing, it appears that it is now at factory settings and I have No Idea where to begin on any of the levels. I can get thru the settings on the manual ok, it's just now I have no basic setup settings to start from. Are there any of you guys that may be able to HELP? ? ? ? I Talked to the guy's here in town at the E-Flight extravaganza at Century 2 Expo Hall, Killer Exibit and they had reffered me to this Site for help so here I am. If I have double posted this question please forgive me as Im just a little frustrated with myself.

Thanks
Old 12-16-2008, 07:02 AM
RobBeach

Default RE: EXI-450 & Futaba 6EXHP Transmitter

Later today I can go through and give you the exact settings in my Futaba 6exhp..

In the mean time if you haven't looked at the build videos by Finless Bob you should
because it will walk you through pretty much everything you need to know.
You will have to get an account just like you have here,
at
http://www.helifreak.com/

and then you can view/download the videos for setting up the heli.
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=11373
Old 12-16-2008, 08:48 AM
MCRInc.

Default RE: EXI-450 & Futaba 6EXHP Transmitter

Thanks that would be great, I sure do appreciate all the information and Help that everyone here supplys and you all are Great People, and for that I can't thank you enough. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.