Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

trex 450 ESC

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Burntt32
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trex 450 ESC

Ok, well my ESC no longer arms, it beeps once and thats all she wrote. Is it the ESC? or something else that isn't working? I have crashed and slightly damaged some wiring, but repaired it last year and it has been fine all this year.

I'm wondering if its worth getting a new one? if so which ones are good to use with the stop se v2 motor?

thanks alot.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:54 AM
noobflyer01

Default RE: trex 450 ESC

check to see if your have any bad solder joints.   35a-40a esc are not that bad in price nowadays.  all depends on how much you want to spend.  I would get the align 35a esc as mine has been doing great for over a year with no issues.  plus it has the best soft start.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:33 PM
augerin2

Great idea double check your solder joints, but are you flying the Align motor 430 X or XL I had issues with mine after a couple of crashes. I would wiggle the wires to get it to arm. That's where my issues were, & not at the ESC. I finally got fed up and replaced the motor with a Scorpian & not only got better power but reliability also
Old 08-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Burntt32
My Feedback: (1)

I'm thinking some wires are loose, because i just pushed on them and it started to arm. thanks for the input though guys. how much are those scorpion motors and whats the size?