Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

problem with trex 450

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

problem with trex 450

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 12:52 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with trex 450

hi, i bought a trex heli about a year ago and have been flying it awhile and the past few months this year i had a crash with the heli. when the trex impacted into the ground, the gyro threw out and struck the already high spinning blades and smacked the gyro pretty hard. it did not break into peices so i put everything new together except for the gyro tested it and now i only get a right rudder control input. is this due to the gyro being smacked and i would need to purchase a new gyro? i have stopped flying for a little bit now cause right now im getting my real license to fly planes already solod cross country three times getting ready to pass the test can't wait!!

what should i do about the no left rudder input? i am assuming it's the gyro i mean it got smacked hard i saw it fly right into the path of the spinnng blades gotta hurt!

specs: 7chp futaba for guidance
trex heli 450xl (early version)
gyro 401 futaba