Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 esc and gyro wont work?!? >

esc and gyro wont work?!?

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

esc and gyro wont work?!?

Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esc and gyro wont work?!?

hey, i just got a new trex clone, its the exi 450, so i have the whole thing built, it should be ready to fly.. but nothing is really working, so first i'll start off with the esc and bushless setup.. now i dont have a programing card to program my esc, but as i understand they come with a default software, and i can make do with that.. so when i turn the heli on, and yes i have a fully charged battery(2200mah 20c, ya its kinda small, but it works) the throttle is all the way down and the throttle trim is all the way down.. so when i plug it in, itll do its little chime when it turns on, and then itll get into a steady beep beep, beep beep, and just keep repeating it and the motor will never spin, every time it beeps, the motor will kinda twitch really fast, so i know the motor is working.. but i dont know how to make it work.. and now onto my gyro and tail servo, so when i turn it on the gyro will blink red and the servo will turn as far as it goes and itll make that noise like its trying to go further, but it cant.. now i dont have a programable transmitter, i cant afford that, im using my fm tx with the rx that came with it.. these came off my honey bee cp2, as far as i know, it should still work though.. and ive been reading through a bunch of post tryin to find something to help me out, and ive read alot about a bec working with the esc.. whats a bec, ive never heard of that... This is my first brushless system*
Old 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: esc and gyro wont work?!?

You should refer to the 450 build videos from Finless - http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=11354