Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Anylink for Student Trainer Radio

Old 09-21-2012, 09:29 AM
lnl1950

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anylink for Student Trainer Radio

Hi All,

Can the Anylink SLT Adapter with the correct calbe connector be used for the students Futaba / Spectrum / JR radio, as long as you use a Tactic TTX600 as the instructor or master unit?

Thanks,

Larry
Old 09-24-2012, 07:09 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Anylink for Student Trainer Radio

No, because you use the trainer port as the source of the signal that the Anylink module uses. If you're connecting two transmitters in the trainer system, there is no place to connect the Anylink module.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:53 AM
lnl1950

Bax,

Thanks for your response, I guess what I am asking is if the wireless trainer system is a separate function from the transmitter function.

If I have a TTX600 as the instructors radio and I use a Futaba 6ex 72mhz as the students unit, with the Anylink SLT Adapter plugged into the trainer port, does the Anylink then function as as a transmitter and communicate with the TTX600 similar to the futaba WTR-7 wireless trainer system or is the trainer function a separate communication system only between Tactic Transmitters?
Old 03-28-2013, 09:06 PM
htimsda

I just tried it and it does work. I used at Tactic TTX404 as the master radio and a Hitec Eclipse 7 with Anylink as the student.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The transmitter with the AnyLink module must be the student transmitter. Tactic TTX404, TTX600. and TTX650 transmitters can be used as the master transmitter.