Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Anylink Signal Problem

Old 01-09-2013, 12:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anylink Signal Problem

I have the Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre that came with the Anylink adapter. I'm using it with a DX6I Tx. I've noticed the motor cutting out and what appeared to be signal loss. Even draining the battery on the bench, the motor cut for a split second.

Has anyone else experienced any problems? And, if so, any solutions? I tried repositioning the antennas, but haven't had time to test.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Anylink Signal Problem

<span style="font-size: smaller;"> ORIGINAL: RC Aviator
I have the Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre that came with the Anylink adapter. I'm using it with a DX6I Tx. I've noticed the motor cutting out and what appeared to be signal loss. Even draining the battery on the bench, the motor cut for a split second.
Has anyone else experienced any problems? And, if so, any solutions? I tried repositioning the antennas, but haven't had time to test.
Thanks in advance.</span>
Existing thread which may assist readers
. AnyLink problems?

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model &amp; RC FAQ Web Links

Old 02-16-2013, 10:42 AM

I have the micro mini Neuport from tower hobbies.Tried it couple of times and all worked but after waiting for a prop replacement now find that controls work OK but no motor?Rec.is lit up etc.Battery indicates full charge.Incidentally I use the 9C but it has a spectrum module and the Tactic module but was OK before this way. Makes a weird looking radio though!I get no beeps,am new at these little things so not sure what is happening.Move throttle up and down but no beeps at all!My others I arm them by moving the throttle up and down but no luck here! Appreciate any advice!Thanks!!
Old 02-16-2013, 04:48 PM

Maybe try re-binding. And makesure the Tx batteries are full. If you haven't already, read the manual carefully.

http://manuals.hobbico.com/tac/tacj2000-manual.pdf

Also, have a look at the link in A.T.'s post.

If you need to, trycontacting Hobbico. I haven't very often, but customer support seemed pretty good.

http://www.hobbico.com/contact.html

Otherwise, still haven't tested the Sabres yet. Still trying to match time with weather, eh. LOL