Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Question about 624 receiver plugs..........

Old 06-03-2013, 01:31 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about 624 receiver plugs..........

Returning to flying after a few years away. Bought a new 650 transmitter plus two 624 receivers. My problem is that the pin orientation on the receiver is not marked. on my old Berg receivers, the pin layout is marked "signal, positive, negative" on the side of the receiver. What is the layout of the three servo/battery wires on the pins of the 624? Have tried to find this on the Tactic website without success. Thanks,

Roger Hill
Colorado Springs
Old 06-03-2013, 02:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Question about 624 receiver plugs..........

<span style="font-size: smaller;">ORIGINAL: Roger Hill
Returning to flying after a few years away. Bought a new 650 transmitter plus two 624 receivers.
My problem is that the pin orientation on the receiver is not marked. on my old Berg receivers, the pin layout is marked "signal, positive, negative" on the side of the receiver.
What is the layout of the three servo/battery wires on the pins of the 624?
Have tried to find this on the Tactic website without success. Thanks,
Roger Hill Colorado Springs</span>
The <span style="font-size: small;"><font color="#ae2b2c">T</font><font color="#ae2b2c">a</font></span><span style="font-size: small;"><font color="#ae2b2c">ctic TR624 6-Channel SLT 2.4GHz Receiver</font></span> picture attached,
is a hard cased receiver and like majority of other brand hard case receivers, plug orientation has never been marked.
This because the plugs and sockets are polarised, if you look at the socket you will observe a keyway top right of each socket
and a matching key on signal side of plug.
<span style="font-size: x-small;">(Signal wire, irrespective of brand/colour is invariably to center of Rx and negative wire to outside of case).</span>
Plug can only be inserted one way unless using a Hitec/JR S-01 plug which can be forced in.
If a plug is forced in incorrectly, nothing happens because the (+) remains in center and only the (S)&amp;(-) are interchanged.
. Servo - Wiring Diagrams = use with other brand RX.

Much more information available under sub sections
"Glitches &amp; Jitter in Receiver, Servo &amp; ESC - Causes and Cures"
"Servo - Alterations, Calculators, Databases, Leads, Repairs, Convert to an ESC or winch &amp; FAQ."
below
"Radio Systems, Accessories, Alterations and FAQ" at
Alan's Hobby, Model &amp; RC FAQ Web Links

Alan T.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95163.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1888651  
Old 06-03-2013, 03:22 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Question about 624 receiver plugs..........

Thanks Alan. I am using JR/Hitec which is what prompted my question. They fit very comfortably either way, no force required. From your link it appears that signal wire is adjacent to label (i.e. the inner portion) of the receiver. Thanks for your help.

Roger Hill
Old 06-01-2015, 03:28 PM

ibought the same but no wireing diagrame?im flying foames electric im confused cant bind without digrame????
Old 06-02-2015, 06:56 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelweir262
ibought the same but no wireing diagrame?im flying foames electric im confused cant bind without digrame????
Your question is not clear. What are you trying to do?

With the Tactic receivers, all of the connectors are wired so that the ground wire (black or brown wire) goes towards the outside of the receiver case. The Tactic receivers use the Futaba-type of tab to insure that the servo and battery connectors go in the correct way.