Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

TTX650 is a good radio

Old 03-13-2015, 12:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TTX650 is a good radio

I have been using my TTX650 for a season and have it bound to about 6 planes so far. Mostly I use it for the convenience of my bind and fly flyzone planes like my P-38 but I also purchased 2 receivers and fly my electric pylon racer and my Slow Stick with it. I fly the Slow Stick on a regular basis and have hundreds of flights on it with various radio equipment including JR, Spectrum, Futaba yada yada. The 650 is as good as anything I have ever used and has advantages over them in some ways. Never had any range or loss of bind issues with it which is more than I can say for some other brands. My ONLY complaint is the lack of telemetry because you can buy a competitors product at a similar price and get it, but this is ONLY an issue for me if using a glow engine plane (which I have done with this radio to good affect) and ONLY because I have telemetry on my other radio and now I am spoiled.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:24 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your Tactic TTX650 transmitter and the models that fly with it.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The SE5 is a good flyer but the P38 is my favorite.
Old 11-15-2015, 06:47 AM
My Feedback: (110)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a tatic tt 650 for about 5 months now. flyin 4 planes with it. 3 nitro, one gas . all with the 624 rx. the single antenna one. no issues with any so far. i think there great radios. i like the 10 min shutoff feature the best. however i think i should put the twin antenna one in my gasser for safety. i'll buy one from tower this week.........RON