Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

wise gyro

Old 07-09-2016, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question wise gyro

Since the wise gyro is a passive system and the sensei is sold rxr is there any reason it wont work on other planes
Old 07-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

There's no reason at all to not use the WISE system in other aircraft. You just need to connect it up and then do the setup per the instructions.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wise gyro

Thank you for your response Bax it did work very well it has alot of elevate wiggle at 3/4 speed and up not sure why. The rudder correction in the gyro is reversed and if you try to run the rudder off the receiver it wont work you have to power everything up then switch it. This was nice to find out I'm going to put it in my dehavillan vampire this weekend which has no rudder