Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Tamiya Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Need help with mod motors for my Clod project

Notices
Tamiya Monster Trucks Discuss classics all Tamiya Monster trucks from the Clodbuster to the TXT1 and everything in between!

Need help with mod motors for my Clod project

Old 11-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Scottgir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with mod motors for my Clod project

I have 2 Trinity Chameleon 2 motors that I'd like to run in my clod but the problem I have is that those motors have a fixed 24 degree timing. Does anyone know a trick for running a fixed advanced timing motor in the clod?

I've reversed the end bell but it still runs faster in reverse than forward. Is there a way to set the timing to zero on both motors? Or should I just scrap the idea of running the chameleons?

I'm new to clods so just trying to figure this one out.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Soloratov
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help with mod motors for my Clod project

I built a completely custom clod, and had a couple Titan 12t laying around.....if it's not a comp crawler project, honestly, I love it! Titans have good torque to climb, but speed so I'm not waiting around. Its the best of both worlds, crawler, monster truck......

Considering cleaning up the design and adding them to my product list, but clod builds seem to be getting more rare.