Community
Search
Notices
Tamiya Monster Trucks Discuss classics all Tamiya Monster trucks from the Clodbuster to the TXT1 and everything in between!

TXT-1 Truck General Info

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 07:01 PM
garryowen2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TXT-1 Truck General Info

hi guys; did a search on tamiya TXT-1.

wasn't able to come up with any thing so joined 4-M to seek more help

have one and decided to find out more about it.

took to it local hobby shop and they had never seen one. they would be happy to sell ne a new traxxis rtr. not what i was looking for.

any way the one i have runs and is in good shape with an novak HV-MAXX brushless motor system. i got this in 2005 or so and then got away from rc.

i have some other trucks and cars. every thing i have seems antaquatied.

any coments welcome,

gary
Old 01-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Mastertaco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TXT-1 Truck General Info

yea in my experience local hobby shops dont even know what the hell Tamiyas are lol.. i know the first time i took my clodbuster over to my LHS they didnt even really know what it was lol. 

when i was actually getting my first clod(last year) i went up toa  bigger hobby shop a little bit away from me i asked them if they had any clods in the back that wasnt out in front they acted like they didnt even know what a clod was or anything solid axle really..