Notices
Tamiya Monster Trucks Discuss classics all Tamiya Monster trucks from the Clodbuster to the TXT1 and everything in between!

My TNX doesnt wheelie anymore!

Old 10-25-2009, 09:26 PM
DriftKidz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My TNX doesnt wheelie anymore!

my nitro TNX 3.0 stopped wheeling after i haven't driven it in a long time..... can someone tell me what do i have to do for it to pop wheelies on demand......... all help is appreciated
thanks
Old 10-26-2009, 12:47 PM
The Mad Modder

Default RE: My TNX doesnt wheelie anymore!

It may need new clutch shoes or an engine tune, maybe even new tires , if the pld ones are worn. Not sure as I don't run nitros.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:24 PM
only1battman

Default RE: My TNX doesnt wheelie anymore!

I have a Traxxas Revo 3.3. EVERY time i go to use it i tune the engine first.  most likely if you have not used it in a while it could be that the season has changed and the air temp is different.  even the slightest things such as altitude, temp, humidity, and barometric air pressure can all affect the engine's performance. the good thing about this is that you just need to tune the engine then you will be poppin' wheelies like never before.
another thing is that your spur may have gone (meaning that you need to replace or adjust it) or that you clutch is slipping (again, it needs to be replaced or adjusted).