Search
Notices

1/6 Stuart tank

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 12:01 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1/6 Stuart tank

Going to be selling all my tank collection.....These tanks have been sitting for several years......

The tank featured is a used tank that has been modified as seen in the picture.....I'm now charging it to test the battery (see if it still holds a charge ) and to also test the tank it self as it has just been sitting.........

I have three of these tanks that will be for sale...(3 )

They are complete with all the original gear.........Tools,radio,& charger...........

$175.00 plus shipping.............And they are heavy........
Actual shipping cost will be added (just a ball park guess would be around $50.00 dollars )

BIGMIG

I charged the battery for about three hours and tested all the functions of the tank..........Sound,forward,reverse,turning the tank,and turret.....everything worked like it is suppose to.This battery is the original and have no way of knowing how it will hold up.?

Tank in top left photo is a stock 1/6 Stuart with the exception of the front fenders which was altered(part of the front fender skirts was trimmed off) by the guy i had bought it from.It also came with military figure standing alongside tank.In the picture i had just got it out to charge the battery and it is dusty from sitting.It has all the tools on the back of tank that was stock with the tank.Also radio and stock battery charger.Battery was charged and tank was tested and every function of the tank works.

The camo colored 1/6 Stuart in top right photo is still a stock tank with the exception of the inside of the turret and gun and a separate radio transmitter used to fire the gun inside the tank.It has all the tools on the back of tank,( Radio with gun fire control button added to fire gun..Can be removed as it is attached with two screws),and battery charger.The gun mounted in the turret is a rapid fire airsoft BB gun taken from a 1/12 scale hummer and an internal hopper built inside the turret for the BB's.I haven't got this tank off the shelf yet to charge and test it...

The tank in the bottom picture has been charged and tested and everything works. The turret has been modified as seen in the picture,and it has the stock Radio,all the tools on back of tank,and stock battery charger.The guns on the turret =====Main gun in turret is just a dummy gun(no function other that looks)The four guns on the side was built by me to fire (fireworks mortars) NOTE.........UNDERSTAND THIS....(In my state and the county i live in, this was and is legal to do at the time i built these guns....."laws do change".... ).The guns have a servo for elevation and a lazer sight on each set of guns.....

Tank Size & Weight................Aprox..29 inches long...15 1/4 inches wide....16 inches tall...
Aprox... weight...22-to-24 pounds....
They are 12 volt with a 12 volt lead acid sealed battery.......
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture's Facebook 2014 509.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	2035201   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture's Facebook 2014 519.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	2035474   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture's Facebook 2014 520.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	2035475  

Last edited by BIGMIG; 09-30-2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: working condition update
Old 09-29-2014, 12:48 PM
craftycliff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. Cliff here, I am interested in your tanks, can you send me some info? Do you also have a halftrack?
Old 09-30-2014, 01:01 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please see up-dated top post..............need more info--send me a PM

BIGMIG