Notices

M36 tank destoyer for sale.

Old 09-08-2016, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default M36 tank destoyer for sale.

S O L D ! Please lock thread.

Hello selling my M36 tank destoyer that's had its bugs worked out and still needing it's final assembly. Have everything but the original servos, no idea where they got off to but it has its Clark board, owners warranty card that has not been registered so you'd be the 1st owner as far as MATO is concerned.

It also comes with the replacement bogies MATO sent me to replace the broken 1 it came with but I fixed the broken 1 so it has 2 perfect spares.

It came unpainted but I painted it OD green. Still have the box it came in, comes with all the tools and other bits it came with. I got it with the duck bill tracks, can't remember the correct name but they're the ones with the wide "V" pattern.

Anyway looking for $400 plus shipping.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited by jackalope43; 09-09-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:13 PM

Received 315 Likes on 261 Posts

Are you selling it disassembled or are you planning to put it back together and get it running again? I still think you're nuts to let it go so cheap, but having recently been there myself I can definitely understand. Now is when I wish I was buying instead of selling stuff!

For those of you thinking about it, I've been paying attention as Terry got this tank and I still think this is the best way to buy a Mato tank, after it's gone through the hands of an experienced RC Tanker that's found and fixed the damages and bugs. I've seen a lot of Jackalope's work and he's a quality modeler. Magazine published and award winning in the static model car world, so he's no rookie.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

S o l d !

Please lock thread.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:31 PM

Received 315 Likes on 261 Posts

I don't think they lock threads here, Jack.