RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Tank Classified Ads (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/tank-classified-ads-458/)
-   -   Emergancy Sale (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/tank-classified-ads-458/11631922-emergancy-sale.html)

Crius 08-17-2016 02:41 PM

Emergancy Sale

edit: I hate it when I mis-spell something in the title!! Doh!

Hey Guys, due to a situation in my personal life, I need to find a new place to live ASAP. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

All my stuff is now for sale, at very good prices. The Stug, the Blitz and the Jagdtiger are already spoken for but everything else is on the block. You've all seen my videos so you know what I have. If you don't see something you want in this video but have seen it in a different video, send a message and make an offer.

I'm not leaving the hobby, but I need the money for the one thing that's more important to me than my tanks, so here's a chance to get some very good stuff at very low prices.

All prices are plus actual shipping costs.

Please don't forget, the Stug, the Jagdtiger with the i10 and the Opel Blitz are already spoken for. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKmxBbF8_AE

Airbrushler 08-17-2016 03:11 PM

2 PM's sent

Crius 08-17-2016 04:54 PM

Halftrack sold

Crius 08-17-2016 05:19 PM

Tauchpanzer sold

Jarlath 08-17-2016 06:00 PM

That sucks... GL in the house hunting. Damned shipping is killer to Canada otherwise I'd b all over a couple items....

:(

TheBennyB 08-17-2016 06:22 PM

Damn Gary, so sorry to see this. Hope you get situated soon and find a new tank yard.

MAUS45 08-17-2016 06:35 PM

Really sad that you have to sell your stuff!!!:confused:

dgsselkirk 08-17-2016 07:19 PM

Sorry to hear Gary, PM sent...

Jeff489 08-17-2016 09:29 PM

Pm sent

Markocaster 08-17-2016 11:12 PM

Pm sent

Crius 08-18-2016 06:24 AM

Hey Guys, I checked the forum when I got to work this morning and I have 15 private messages so if y'all can please be patient I'll answer them all as soon as I get home from work, in about 6 hours. Thanks guys.

And the Jagdpanther has sold.

LarryE519 08-18-2016 07:10 AM

Gary,

Tough to hear about this..

Pm sent...

Crius 08-18-2016 02:59 PM

Hi Guys, here's an update.

First, everyone has been really fantastic about all this so many thanks to everyone. I was just telling another member on the phone that I'm pretty much all alone in the world. No family to speak of, not many friends (a few good friends, if you know what I mean. Never did well in crowds), so my RC Tank Community is almost like family to me. When I have troubles you guys are where I go for solace and so far you've never let me down and you guys have been there for all my drama without making me feel worse. You guys are truly the best.

Next -

Sherman is sold
Both Indy jones trucks are sold
Two Danbury Mint jeeps have sold, still have three left, including the rocket launcher jeep (that one will be a bit more than $50, I'm thinking $100. I paid $180 for it)

The Tamiya Kubelwagen has sold

I'm approaching my goal to fill my warchest for the move, but I still have lots of good stuff available.

And I'd also like to thank all the guys that have pointed out that they enjoy my posts and videos and hope I'll stay in the hobby. That really means a lot, Guys, and I have no plans to leave the hobby. This is just my quickest way to raise money in a time of need.

I'll keep ya posted and if I've missed any messages please try again. This morning I found three "visitor messages" that I never even knew I had, and they were from back in January!

CHIEFSONN 08-18-2016 03:47 PM

Gary Im sorry to here of your troubles with this neighbor and what you are left to do. as you said i was one that really liked your videos and how you were always reaching out to help `with what you learned in this hobby of tanks. Im glad that you will not be leaving this hobby and that you do find a good home to spend it with some freedom to do what you enjoy doing. Wayne

Crius 08-18-2016 04:23 PM

double post

Crius 08-18-2016 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by CHIEFSONN (Post 12248378)
Gary Im sorry to here of your troubles with this neighbor and what you are left to do. as you said i was one that really liked your videos and how you were always reaching out to help `with what you learned in this hobby of tanks. Im glad that you will not be leaving this hobby and that you do find a good home to spend it with some freedom to do what you enjoy doing. Wayne

Thank you, Wayne, this is the kind of thing that makes this a special place. We really do care about each other and that's hard to find.

ChuckATruck 08-18-2016 07:25 PM

Gary how much for the paper plate and the baggie in the video LoL

superrod 08-19-2016 02:16 AM

Gary PM replied to.
Jimmy

Crius 08-19-2016 04:36 AM

Harley, Shhh, bitte. I totally missed that and feel bad enough as is it. I'm completely legal, but I try to keep that stuff out of sight so guys won't have to answer difficult questions from the kiddies, can ya dig it? so my apologies to anyone that was uncomfortable with that, it was an unintentional error.

378 08-20-2016 08:09 PM

Shame you gotta sell 'em like this, but...mm, is that $75 Heng Long tiger still available? I'll give the video a complete watch in a bit, but if that's there I'm still highly interested in it.

tomhugill 08-21-2016 04:44 AM

PM sent

2SSHoffner 08-21-2016 04:58 PM

Pm sent

Jarlath 08-25-2016 08:48 AM

I hope that you are getting close to your required target! I hate to see you go down to the bare bones after all the craftsmanship and time invested into those tanks.

Crius 08-26-2016 10:43 AM

Thank you very much, Jarlath, and also to everyone else that's been so great during my latest little crisis. I have indeed reached the target amount, the warchest is fully stocked and it's time to get the hell out of Dodge (or Livonia, as the case may be). So a huge thanks to all that helped out. Some great deals were had, and of all the guys I heard from, only one tried to take advantage. Everyone else was more concerned with how they could help (even Erik and Bill at Imex, talk about a great community, when even the vendors are concerned), and the emotional support was also huge.

You guys are the best. :cool::D:);)

Buggman60 08-27-2016 06:55 PM

Why is it that when I try to play the video, I get a message saying that it's private? Would love to see what's for sale. Really sorry about your situation. You've helped me out many, many times!