Community
Search
Notices
Team Associated - Monster GT Discuss all things AE MGT right here!

MGT 8.0?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 05:44 PM
rokitt51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MGT 8.0?

I have a new MGT that has been pretty much broken in because the truck was too hard to get moving with the manufacturers suggested carb settings (they have literature included with the truck and online, everything was wrong as per their customer service). The truck is running a lil better although the temps from the motor are always 280 plus, no matter how rich the truck is. Customer service says that its a bad carb so have sent another one for a replacement. Hope it helps. Main question is, how fast should this truck run in reverse as opposed to forward? This truck that i have hauls *** in reverse. Even changes into second gear in reverse. Forward is very weak in comparison. Radar gave 34 MPH in reverse and 21 in forward. Customer service says that the truck just needs more tuning (i dont believe that) What could be the problem with this new truck? I think that im leaning towards trying to exchange for a new one as i have paid too much money for nothing but problems so far.