Community
Search
Notices
Team Associated - Monster GT Discuss all things AE MGT right here!

Mgt 3.0 nitro

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Brianwilliams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Mgt 3.0 nitro

My 3.0 nitro team associate has reverse switch on the controler but didn't have the serval to switch it now I put the serval in and pluged it in turned the truck on aswell as the remote the gas ,break, and steering works but the reverse does not now is there somthing that I need to do to match the remote to the truck to get the reverse to work this is my first time on here I hope I'm doing this properly thanks Brian Williams
Old 01-17-2015, 06:37 PM
cbaker65

Originally Posted by Brianwilliams
My 3.0 nitro team associate has reverse switch on the controler but didn't have the serval to switch it now I put the serval in and pluged it in turned the truck on aswell as the remote the gas ,break, and steering works but the reverse does not now is there somthing that I need to do to match the remote to the truck to get the reverse to work this is my first time on here I hope I'm doing this properly thanks Brian Williams
Does the servo move at all? If so,you may have to adjust the linkage & servo horn with the throw of the transmission
lever itself,somewhat like synchronizing them together,also,there might be a reversable switch on the transmitter.

I have that truck,but its been awhile since I had it out.I would have to get it out an look at it to see,an give
you better info.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Brianwilliams

No the serval don't move it all how can you test them to see if it works thanks for getting back to me
Old 01-18-2015, 08:10 AM
cbaker65

Originally Posted by Brianwilliams
No the serval don't move it all how can you test them to see if it works thanks for getting back to me
Try unplugging the other servo from the other spot,an plug the servo that your going to use as the reverse one
into the throttle or steering spot,an see if the servo works.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:43 AM
Brianwilliams

Thank you I will try that after work then I willknow if the servo works or not thank you
Old 01-19-2015, 08:22 PM
Brianwilliams

Well I did as you said and now I have a servo on order the servo that I had did not work thanks for the advise now my 4.6 mgt just ordered a block crank piston and sleeve and a new carb I'm not sher about the fuel I'm to use would you happen to know and thanks again for all the help I can't wait til the snows gone to run it thanks again