Notices
Team Associated - Monster GT Discuss all things AE MGT right here!

more torque to help me wheelie

Old 03-13-2009, 07:03 PM
breezerboat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more torque to help me wheelie

So, I have the 3.0. Some people say they have theirs wheelieing. Could I adjust the LSN a little to give more torque, thus helping me wheelie? which way to adjust? what could go wrong with adjusting the LSN? I want to friggin' wheelie man!!!! help I don't want to buy another truck yet.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:41 PM
ilanstylz
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: more torque to help me wheelie

LOL , sorry I'm laughing not at you, but because I just made a thread on the AE forums asking the same thing...... So far only one response, which was:

i would say just lean you lsn a little at a time and run your slipper pretty tight and it is in the throttle control also. you kind of time throttle input and the reaction of the truck. first try to get the front end up while coming out of a turn, like if you just slowed down and was turning around if this works for you you will start to see what i am saying
I basically asked the same thing, and asked what else they did to it........ So he told me to lean out the lsn more as well as tighten up the slipper clutch...........
Old 03-13-2009, 08:49 PM
twomanytoys

Default RE: more torque to help me wheelie

You will need to lean the high and low speed needle. The low speed will give you better quicker throttle response and the high speed is where you get all your power when wide open. If your high speed is too rich it wont wheelie no matter how you set the high speed. You need to set your high speed first, then low then idle. Do yourself a favor and watch tuning videos on youtube. You will learn alot better watching and listening on youtube then trying to ask questions and figuring it out here.