Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > Team RCU - Don Szczur
Reload this Page >

35% Radiowave Extra 330

Notices
Team RCU - Don Szczur Ask your questions directly to Don Szczur, proffesional pattern pilot

35% Radiowave Extra 330

Old 01-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Tobe
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35% Radiowave Extra 330

Don, What do you think of the 35% Radiowave Extra PAK? It doesn't seem that they are very popular although it is a great looking plane and the specs. seem good...

I've done a search and didn't get much info.

Thanks, Tobe
Old 01-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Don Szczur
My Feedback: (1)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: 35% Radiowave Extra 330

I can't comment on this aircraft as I have not owned one. I can attest to the 40% and its outstanding, so I would recommend Radiowave.

Don
Old 02-01-2006, 10:33 AM
DMichael
My Feedback: (5)

I'll chime in-

The Radiowave 35% Extra is almost identical to the 300L that RadioCraft built when Al was associated with RadioCraft. From what I can see the only differences are- foam wing instead of foam ribbed, rudder has more moving vs non-moving surface and canopy is not as long. Otherwise it appears identical.

I have a RadioCraft Extra and it is an awesome airplane. You might not find a better flying 35% plane on the market. Don probably remembers that Branwell had one and may have flown his.

This leads me to conclude that the Radiowave 330 is almost certainly a great flying airplane. If I were buying one I might consider asking if I could get the longer canopy - I believe the increased side area is better.

For less than $800 in ARF form and less than $500 for the PAK this plane is a steal either way! Go for it.

Dave Michael
Old 02-01-2006, 11:34 AM
al

Dave,

Its the same canopy as it comes off the same mold

Al