Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

Just a couple of question MIKE<<

Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

Just a couple of question MIKE<<

Old 08-14-2004, 07:28 PM
jongurley
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a couple of question MIKE<<

Hey Mike,, First off I was wondering why (may have been) you were not at Joe Nall, I got there on Thursday and stayed till Saturday and don't remember seeing you, just wondering?
And Second, I was debating on buying the H9 Edge 33% before winter as a mini winter project, I have the funds to buy a ZDZ80, I saw a video of the Edge and you flying it recently at some flying field with a bunch of guys and it looked awesome was that a ZDZ80 on it? If not I have been wanting to progress in my 3D stuff, torque rolls, harriers etc.etc. do you think the ZDZ80 will be plentiful enough to pull the Edge out of a hover adequatly., thanks MIKE...
Old 08-16-2004, 08:31 AM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Just a couple of question MIKE<<

No, I havent made it to Nall for quite a while now. Unfortunately mid-May is one of the better times of yesr for make a trip to Asia to work with our ARF factories and thats where I've been during Nall for the past few years.

In the video you saw, yes the Edge has a ZDZ 80 in it.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:16 PM
jongurley
My Feedback: (29)

Default RE: Just a couple of question MIKE<<

Cool deal Mike,, thanks for the quick INFO,, and maybe you could make it to Nall this year would love to have you,,,