Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

Mike Chapman Cap

Community
Search
Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

Mike Chapman Cap

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 09:24 AM
Columbo
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mike Chapman Cap

Mike,

I wish you guys at H9 would design a cap like the new Mike Chapman cap (same color scheme) in the 80-85" wingspan (suitable for a DA-50) or even a 33% cap in that scheme. Your planes fly great and are light. You need another cap to replace the great flying and 3Ding 80" cap. That plane 3Ds as well as 30-35% size planes in many respects. Great planes has recently announced a .40 and 33% Mike Chapman cap, but the specs indicate they are on the heavy side.

Greg
Old 09-24-2004, 05:43 PM
Mark Dennis
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Mike Chapman Cap

i read somewhere that greatplanes holds the rights to that color scheme but it would be nice to see a nice 80'' plane from hanger 9
Old 10-04-2004, 12:18 PM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mike Chapman Cap

I dont know if rights can really be ownedto a trim scheme, however as Matt Chapman is now sponsored by GP, Futaba I dont think it would be the best choice for us to use on a H9 airplane.