Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

Uncovered models

Community
Search
Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

Uncovered models

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Mode One

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uncovered models

Mike, Has Hanger 9 and/or Seagull models ever considered providing it's offerings without covering? I would think this to be a good idea as people like to individualize their airplanes.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:30 PM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Uncovered models

It something we considered, but arent convincd that they would sell. True that everyone wants to individualize their models, but I dont think the want is bad enough to do all of the covering work.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Mode One

Default RE: Uncovered models

I don't know, I still like to build and the people I talk to seem interested in being able to buy uncovered models. There seems to be a lack of trust in the ARF producers ability to build strongly and people would like to be able to reinforce, where they feel it's needed. Being able to cover in ones own covering design would add interest to building ARFs, from my point of view. However, like I said, I still like to build; so, I believe I'm probably in the minority!

Certainly not suggesting I know better then Horizon, or, that Horizon's products have structural problems!