Go Back  RCU Forums > TEAM RCU > TEAM RCU - Mike McConville
Reload this Page >

46% Ultimate TOC Missing Key Parts

Community
Search
Notices
TEAM RCU - Mike McConville Ask expert Team RCU pilot Mike McConville questions in this forum.

46% Ultimate TOC Missing Key Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 09:31 PM
GotSky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 46% Ultimate TOC Missing Key Parts

Mike
I am in need of some help. I purchased the 46% Ultimate from a local Hobby Town USA near my home. Upon inspecting the kit at home I have found that the hardware is missing. Items such as the aluminum outer wing strut bolts/mounts and any and all nuts and bolts that come with the ARF as well as the rear flying wires. I have tried over and over again to order them from Horizon but I am told each time that someone will get right back to me. Which never seems to happen. I am at my wits end on this and am turning to you for help. The kit/arf is complete in terms of all Airframe parts it just seems someone left out all the hardware and instruction book (I have since printed the book off the web page). Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I really want to get started on my built but don't want to touch the kit until I have all the bits and pieces.
Thank You for your Time
John
Old 10-17-2008, 07:55 PM
GotSky

Default RE: 46% Ultimate TOC Missing Key Parts

PLEASE, Is there anyone that knows a shop that may have the Ultimate outer wing strut aluminum mounts. There are a total of 8. I will buy everything else that didn't come with my kit. I just can't do anything without the strut mounts.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:45 AM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: 46% Ultimate TOC Missing Key Parts

Have you talked to our product support people to get the parts?