Notices

Raptor E550 FBL Parts

Old 07-18-2021, 03:29 PM
Ace9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor E550 FBL Parts

I know this is a long shot, but I am in need of a set of skids for my Heli. The Part numbers in the owners manual are;
1) PV0035-3 ( Landing Skids)
OR
2) PV0035-2 (Landing Skid Set)
Was wondering if anyone has these? or Is there anyone making these using 3D printers?
Would love to fly this Heli again and that's all that I need! Thanks in advance for any info
Old 11-01-2021, 03:58 PM
flydawg

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

what color, LOL
he's got blue and red but I assure you I've purchased from here and the shipping takes a while but it's legit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/40243469774...8AAOSwxUJdvTN-
Old 07-23-2022, 05:46 AM
evolusia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ace9
I know this is a long shot, but I am in need of a set of skids for my Heli. The Part numbers in the owners manual are;
1) PV0035-3 ( Landing Skids)
OR
2) PV0035-2 (Landing Skid Set)
Was wondering if anyone has these? or Is there anyone making these using 3D printers?
Would love to fly this Heli again and that's all that I need! Thanks in advance for any info
I think you will find that ordinary Rappy30/50 skids will do, the only difference would be is that they're heavier.