Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > TJT Turbine Direct Support
Reload this Page >

TJT 120 Where can spares be purchased !

Community
Search
Notices
TJT Turbine Direct Support Ask your questions about TJT turbine in this forum. All I-Jets related questions may be asked here if relevant or in the general jet forum.

TJT 120 Where can spares be purchased !

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Jetbono

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TJT 120 Where can spares be purchased !

Does anybody know where to get spares or info aboutTJT 120 ?

Is it any good ?

Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 PM
JET FX

Default RE: TJT 120 Where can spares be purchased !

Get in touch with Rob Rowbothum in the UK, goes by the name of Robrow here on RCU. Rob was the TJT dealer in the UK and maybe able to assist you with any related spare parts inquiries...

Yes the TJT's are one of the strongest turbines yet made and were a development of the evolutionary JG-100 turbine design. I still own three of them and still out perform pretty much any of the other 27-30 lb thrust class turbines on the market today... If you can find a good second hand one grab it and dont let it go...
Old 07-15-2010, 02:09 AM
Jetbono

Hey , Thanks Fella..
I appreciate your coment ..

Cheers
Old 12-04-2010, 08:45 PM
molo_30

ORIGINAL: JET FX

Get in touch with Rob Rowbothum in the UK, goes by the name of Robrow here on RCU. Rob was the TJT dealer in the UK and maybe able to assist you with any related spare parts inquiries...

Yes the TJT's are one of the strongest turbines yet made and were a development of the evolutionary JG-100 turbine design. I still own three of them and still out perform pretty much any of the other 27-30 lb thrust class turbines on the market today... If you can find a good second hand one grab it and dont let it go...

Except for the new Black Mamba....