Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Toy-Grade RC Products
Reload this Page >

upgrading a cheap rc transmitter and receiver

Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

upgrading a cheap rc transmitter and receiver

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 10:27 AM
crazzywolfie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default upgrading a cheap rc transmitter and receiver

i am pretty new to modifying rc vehicles. i have got a couple of new bright rc vehicles that i like but they don't always seem to work right. since they don't always seem to work right i thought i would take my chance at uprading the chips inside and the remote. since this is is the first time doing this i am not even sure what i am looking for. i have been looking on ebay and think i might have found what i need but i'm not sure. here is what i found on ebay. the only thing i am wondering is what would i plug into the receiver. would i have to make my own female plug for it? the cars i am wanting to repair have a 6V battery pack in them. if you have any other quetions i will try to answer them as good as i can. thanks in advance. if i am posting in the wrong section hopeful a mod will help me get to the correct section.
heres some pics of the cars i wouldn't mind upgrading. might also want to upgrade some other cars in the future if this one comes out good.

Old 06-19-2011, 05:42 AM
zman5000

Default RE: upgrading a cheap rc transmitter and receiver

find texx's posts on this forum. he's done a lot of what you want to do.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:03 PM
traxxasslash12

Default RE: upgrading a cheap rc transmitter and receiver

i mod for a living and repair and paint rc things send more pics and what you want done and i will see what i can do