Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

Radio Shack Avalanche

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 02:37 PM
smoketrailcharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking good,I have been on the road for a few days and unable to mess with anything,Got my tug nearly done,hooked up headlights and burned one out right now ,Have a working searchlight on it I made from a 1/2 inch copper water pipe cap.Nice ultra bright LED ,Works with a servo .working water cannon ,Still dinking around with the amphib.Did I tell you I bought a 4 channel Ikonick with receiver for not much.also a turnegy rc on off switch..I am pretty pleased so far.I want to figure out how to hook a servo to that crawler steering then the Amphib should be in business Stay tuned,S.T.C.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:35 PM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks STC. i'm glad the most of it is done. your tug is sounding like you got some work done to it.
you might have to do a little modding and fabing to the amphib but it should work out.
good to hear from you STC.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:35 PM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks STC. i'm glad the most of it is done. your tug is sounding like you got some work done to it.
you might have to do a little modding and fabing to the amphib but it should work out.
good to hear from you STC.