Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

Topmaxx Rock Cruiser

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 08:52 AM
rawk crawler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Topmaxx Rock Cruiser

I see that The Source (old Radio Shack) is selling these Topmaxx Rock Cruisers. Has anyone here had experience with one? is it basically a re-branded Maisto Rock Crawler? It's 1:16 scale and is 2.4 MHz which appeals to me.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:43 AM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree looks like a maisto to me. cool toys i beat the crap out of my maisto it was fun.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:02 PM
rawk crawler

Originally Posted by RustedRC
I agree looks like a maisto to me. cool toys i beat the crap out of my maisto it was fun.
Cool. The one I was looking at also has working headlights I believe. I think it's a little overpriced for what it is though. They are asking $70 CDN for it. If I ever see them on sale at 50% off I'll pick it up. I am right now looking at the Losi Micro Trekker which looks like a fun little crawler for a first timer like me.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:04 PM
DDLDAVIDL

Looks fun