Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

radio shack golden arrow

Old 01-01-2021, 03:03 AM
Spudster29

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radio shack golden arrow

I was wondering if anyone here knows if a tamiya hornet body will fit on a radio shack golden arrow i have a golden arrow body but was looking at a plan b incase it doesnt turn out thanks
Old 08-29-2021, 04:24 PM
krispy378

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

The hornet body will not fit right. It will take alot of hacking to get it to fit or even not fit. I would try to get a replacement body. The Nikko Rhino, Nikko Bison f10, Sears Super Lobo are all the same chassis, along with the Golden Arrow. Bodies are a little different but should bolt up the same. Also i think Traxxas also sold a version as well, the Cat I think it was called. All those buggies i listed are good sources for components. Hope that helps you...We have a red Nikko Rhino, and its a great car. Fast, capable and sturdy...So close to hobby grade..Can run circles around a Grasshopper...Almost keep up with a hornet.