Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

Radioshack chevy avalanche help

Old 10-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Miaranpa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Radioshack chevy avalanche help

Hey! im here because i saw this forum to know a little bit more about the RC world and well, i have an rc of my own but i really dont know how well it is right now.

I have the old Radioshack Chevy Avalanche 1:10, it has some fixes, weldings and i clean it sometimes just because, to keep it completely working and i drive it every now and then, but i have discovered that my axle hubs are MAYBE a little bit to flimsy and wobbly.

I have tried searching the whole internet for some spare parts and see what i can do but nothing appears to be what i need, cant find the axles that are somewhat covered in a plastic thing, the wheels that are way too wide, etc.

So if anybody knows some more about this kind of RC car from Radioshack, i would be vert grateful

I will comment some photos tomorrow of what i am exactly looking for, and i hope i could find it

Thanks to anybody who reads this and will try to help me a bit out <3

(i already read a thread in this same forum about a guy who found out an avalanche but is from 5 years ago, i dont know if he keeps going with it)
Old 10-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Miaranpa

Default The chevy

Cant post photos because of the 10 post minimum forum lol

Old 10-03-2021, 07:54 AM
Big Alice

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Probably your best bet is to find a used one on ebay to use for parts. Might find one with bad electronics if you get lucky.
The following users liked this post:
Miaranpa (10-03-2021)
Old 10-03-2021, 07:36 PM
Miaranpa

Yeah, been looking through and havent found one yet i cant even ask with a photo here to know how to disassemble those axles