Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Please Reply: Novak EVX Model 3014 Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Mambamonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Reply: Novak EVX Model 3014 Question

So I installed dean connectors to all my batteries and esc's. I had to throw out all my batteries since they were just completely worn out. However when I plugged my worn batteries in my 4-tec with an XL-5 esc, the esc responded. Yet when I connected the batteries to my EVX the esc wouldn't light up. So my question is-does the EVX 3014 only light up and respond to batteries that are not worn out? I ordered new batteries to see if that solves the problem but could this be worse than I suspect? Could my EVX actually be broke? If anyone has an helpful response that would be great! Thanks!
Old 09-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you sure you solder the connectors on correctly? It would be fairly easy to mixup the wires if you took both connectors off instead of doing one at a time. The only other explanation is that your esc is dead.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Mambamonster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually got the problem fixed at my LHS. The postive connectors were swapped. It now works great!