Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Traxxas slayer new issue

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Lukehudson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas slayer new issue

Just picked up a traxxas slayer pro went to fire it up today for the 1st time, installed batterys in the car and controller, switched both on and i cannot get the steering to work or throttle to open close

I noticed there is a black and red wire unplugged in the compartment on the car? It looks to be coming from the on/off switch on the car, also there is another wire coming from the switch into the battery holder and another coming from the switch going to the little red box which i belive should glow up red

should this wire be plugged in to something? Seems strange its just loose

sorry im a beginner so hopefully its not an issue with the car.. I bought a £200 nitro rc for my little one last week amd havent had an issue starting and getting ready to use
Old 12-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Starting from the battery the red and black wire should go into the switch and from the switch into the receiver. It can go into any open port on the receiver but there should be a port marked "Batt" or just put it into "CH3" port.