Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Emaxx 3906 help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2015, 05:18 AM
TOPGUNNER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Emaxx 3906 help!!!

Ok well... here is the situation

I'm a huge noob at this Electric RC Truck stuff.. i have taken apart and put everything back together on this truck several times and pretty much know how to do most of the stuff now...

I went to the local RC Place here in Germany "Conrads" and well... most of the stuff there is German stuff and the guy that works there has very broken English... this is what i bought to get my truck started

What i had...

EMAXX 3906 Frame
Stock Diff's
Stock Tran's
Pretty much Stock Everything BUT.... this is what i had to buy and what the German told me to buy

Bought

Two ECO-X 5800 top fuel LIPO 2S/7,4v 43Wh 20 C batteries
Two Dragster sport brushless 12T motors
and a Blue Bird 620DMG servo

So i i got it running and it was running great.... i went through about 5 charges of drive time

THEN

my buddy crashed and then it started smoking and we opened it up to see all the wires from the ESC were melted

SO.... figured something bad happened when he crashed.. no big deal.. box them back up... brought back to store.... and replaced them....

WELL

I just put it back together and almost right away the wires started smoking and melting again!!!

im going to return these again.... but what am i doing wrong? do i have to much power? did i wire something wrong? Recommendationson Motors and ESC would be great too

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	2105680   Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	2105681   Click image for larger version

Name:	image3.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	164.8 KB