Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Traxxas Stampede 2wd Vxl w/ Tsm

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 07:19 PM
dougdevaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Traxxas Stampede 2wd Vxl w/ Tsm

hello, just getting back into RC. been a very long time just have a couple questions, Traxxas site is not very helpful and i cant post on there for some reason so im just gonna chat with yall instead!

I just bought the traxxas stampede 2wd vxl w/ tsm. From the research ive attempted to do to my understanding the truck stock runs about 35+mph or so? Is this correct? im just curious because when you click on it it says 65+ however it says level 2 and the battery it comes with it sounds like stock it does not do that. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for batteries and chargers to get some more speed out of the car.

Also i would like to put a custom body on it, trying to make it match my personal vehicle lol, i found this body on e-bay it says that it will fit Traxxas E-Maxx 16.8V & E-Maxx Brushless
Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3
Traxxas Revo 3.3
Traxxas 1/10 Summit
HPI Savage
does anyone know if this will fit on my stampede? Or if anyone knows where i can get a 2008 dodge megacab body that i can fit on my truck that would be amazing.

I will come back with other questions as i start to figure out my needs and what id like to do. Will keep searching through the forums for other peoples threads and advice. thanks in andavance, have a good day guys.