Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Summit Spring/oil setup for jumps?

Old 10-12-2017, 04:18 PM
lifeofbrian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summit Spring/oil setup for jumps?

Took the Summit round a BMX track today, the thing bottomed out on every jump. As far as I know it has the stock shock oil with double orange front/ double yellow rear springs. I have the long travel rockers if that helps.

What do you guys use?

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 10-12-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:37 PM
Hunter Reynolds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not sure on the proper setup for the summit but there is like a kit with a bunch of different shock oils available on ebay. i think its some losi oil but im not sure. the best thing to do is buy a few different weights of oil and jsut try them out. you can also chance the pistons in the shock to help fine tune it for what you want. the summit being a crawler will most likely have some standard weight shock oil with some shck pistons that have bigger holes in them. anyways man hope i helped. let us know your results if you end up testing.