Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to use 14mm wheels with 17mm hubs?

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Is there a way to use 14mm wheels with 17mm hubs?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 04:41 PM
corneileous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a way to use 14mm wheels with 17mm hubs?

No luck with Google- so I thought I’d try here. My Revo 3.3 is one of the older revos that came standard with 14mm hubs. I’m thinking about upgrading the hubs to 17mm so I can have a larger selection of tire choices and instead of trying to get even close to the money I spent out of the two sets of Traxxas 14mm wheels so is there an adapter or a way to use the 14mm hex rims with the larger 17mm hubs? I’d really like to avoid having to change out hubs whenever I wanted to use my Talons or my Chevron T-Maxx tires if at al possible. Thanks.