Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo 3.3 Converted to brushless is very slow

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2021, 12:28 AM
Johnryan30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo 3.3 Converted to brushless is very slow

I recently converted my 5309 Revo 3.3 to Brushless and for some reason it won't go faster than 10mph. It has tbe CC Mamba Monster x 6s ESC with the 1512 2650Kv sensored motor. I plugged in my Gens Ace 60C 5500mah Lipo and went for a test run and it's super slow and the battery is completely charged. The steering servos are also lacking power like its not turning very well in addition. It has tbe stock transmission with tbe traxxas FOC with a 54t spur and a 16t pinion gear and stock tires. Idk what's going on or what I'm doing wrong. It's very frustrating because I have put a lot of time and money into this build and it's powerless. I could use some help figuring out what my problem is. I dk what to do to so if anyone has any ideas or opinions that might help me get this thing running like it should. It should be a rocket on 6s
Old 02-03-2023, 11:29 AM
corneileous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would say maybe there's something with the firmware in your ESC or maybe it's not calibrated to your radio? I guess it could be something in your battery as well. How old is it and are the cells good? Do you have one of those battery-checkers that tells you the voltage of your individual cells?