Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

T-maxx Roll bar

Old 02-22-2005, 07:26 PM
aznherb36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-maxx Roll bar

I've been thinking of getting a roll bar and I was looking at http://www.2coolrc.com/Model_T-Maxx/cages.html it says you might need to drill holes. Does anyone have this one?

and theres this other one, the one that connects the the front as well. does anyone have a site for that one?
Old 02-22-2005, 07:31 PM
Iceman1032

Default RE: T-maxx Roll bar

if you want one for around $30 go to ebay and search for roll cage but if you want to drop $190 for that roll cage go for it....depends if you are into racing get the more expensive one since it it lighter, but if you are just doing backyard bashing all you need is the $30 one.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:28 PM
scottm

Do you want a roll cage or a roll bar? Rc Solutions has the best cage, $104.00, here:

https://securehost59.hrwebservices.n...30&CID=TRAXXAS
Old 02-22-2005, 11:45 PM
aznherb36

I stated roll bar