Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

line x'ing stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 07:28 PM
HornsBsbll5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default line x'ing stuff

hey anyone ver tried sprayin your a arms and bumpers and skids or anything else with spray on bed liner stuff? I am thinkin about doin it cuz it sounds like a great idea to me. That stuff is supposed to be indestructible. It would also give them a unique look and feel. Just thinkin and askin questions out loud.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:30 PM
foxracing500r

Default RE: line x'ing stuff

I did my Body before to give it the Liner Look, Ive also done a Bumper, dont use Line X Just use the spray stuff you find in Pep Boyz
Old 01-11-2006, 07:36 PM
rockNroll=ASP=

I did my Revo chassis with it and it holds up great. You gotta sand it down with rough grit first. I used a spray-can brand from Auto Zone.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:41 PM
HornsBsbll5

well ya i wasnt gunna pay a 100 bucks to have it done i just wanted ppl to know wut i was talking about
Old 01-11-2006, 07:44 PM
foxracing500r

Yeah its cool, If you wanna get creative Do a Flame job on a body with it. Is cool if you spray the color over top, it looks kinda wierd,(Do on Oustside instead of in)
Old 01-11-2006, 07:45 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was thinking about spraying the inside of the next body I paint to protect the paint. I currently use tape on the spots that rub so it does not rub through the paint, but thought this might work also. Anyone tried that?
Old 01-11-2006, 07:48 PM
foxracing500r

Yeah but depends what you use, If I were you I would use a Rubberiezd base paint, Because the other kind will chip like it did to me