Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

need help on what to get

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 09:09 PM
BXMaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help on what to get

i would like to know how all of you that run the gh 4700 motor and the mamba speed control like them in the miniquake.im thinking of getting that setup with a 13 tooth pinion,gp 1100 batt, ball diffs,cvds. im not sure if i want to get all that stuff for the quake or get a new emaxx. i already have the emaxx parts because i have a tmaxx so i know how to work on it. but would anyone be able to tell me how they like that setup and if i should buy it. and also how fast does it go. and if anyone has a emaxx you can tell me how u like that to i want to get gp 3300 batts if i get one. if i get the emaxx though it will stay stock till i get money to fix it up or i will just switch the parts wit my tmaxx stuff like bulks