Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

T Maxx 2.5 wont idle right

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 09:38 PM
T J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T Maxx 2.5 wont idle right

hey guys i have a Tmaxx 2.5 just got it on ebay and the truck runs strong and WOW!!! its fast . i fell in love with it very qick but i cant get it to idle right [:@]. when i do the pinch test it revs up a lil bit and dies like it should and it shoots off the line but after i run it about half throttle or more and hit the bakes the truck will try to move but the tranny ingages in and out really quik so all i does is jus spin the tires over about a 1/8 of a rotation. baicly what its doin is that when u start it i will idle and no gears will move (thas what i want) but after u run it and u come to a stop the splur gear is really movein and the it wont idle like it would wen u fist start it and it will try to lung forward but dont go anywere. if tried to richin the LSN and messed with the HSN and i got so far out of wack that i had to go to the factory setting more than once today. so its sittin in my RC room till i get some feed back.

IM OPEN TO ANY OPIONS AND WILL TRY ANYTHING I DONT WANT TO BREAK ANYTHING

Thanx
Terry
Old 03-28-2006, 09:40 PM
d2cs2mdw
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: T Maxx 2.5 wont idle right

Lean it out a bit...
Old 03-28-2006, 09:49 PM
T J

but wouldnt that make it run faster?
Old 03-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Indecline099

ive got the same problem you do right now, i thought you would need to riching the lsn???
Old 03-29-2006, 12:37 AM
aznherb36

yes, its richen the LSN. had the same problem and thought it was lean the lsn too.