Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

hi.

Old 04-30-2006, 08:21 PM
otoniel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi.

hi , i just set a novarossi carburator 2.5 on my traxxas revo 2.5 so whats a good setting for this one now? cause this one has two low speed neddles.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:28 PM
RCKid1992

Default RE: hi.

I dont know. I would look it up on Rossi's site. Were did you get this idea from?
Old 05-01-2006, 06:51 AM
DaveG55

LOOK IT UP is a great suggestion.
It probably does not have two low speed needles. If one of them is not an idle screw then it's a mid range needle and you DO NOT want to mess with that. Those are factory set and even the manufacturers say not to adjust it unless you are an extremely experence tuner and since you said it has two lsn's, I'm guessing you're not. I'm not trying to offend you, just trying to save you some trouble later.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Timmahh
Banned

it could be a mix needle as well. the OS18TM has a lsn hsn and a mix needle just below the hsn.. so your best bet is to check the rossi site for there factroy settings and start there. you will need to completely retune your engine with the new carb.
Timmahh