Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

spur

Old 08-11-2006, 09:46 PM
BXMaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spur

ok i need to know if the tmaxx 3.3 spur will fit on a 2.5 tmaxx because the guy from my lhs only has 3.3 spurs and he said he dont think it will work on the 2.5 so i would like to know what u guys think. thanks
Old 08-11-2006, 10:16 PM
harrow

Default RE: spur

how many tooth are on the spur
Old 08-11-2006, 11:09 PM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

No it will not work and the LHS guy should know that! The 3.3 T-maxx uses the tranny from the Revo and they are not even close to being the same.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:12 AM
BXMaxx

alright thanks but over where i live the people in the shops dont know nothing bout the cars because most of the workers are 14 15 years old qnd dont know the difference between a 22 tooth clutch and a 16 tooth thats y i dont like our shops. but i guess im going to have to order one
Old 08-12-2006, 09:39 AM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

It's like that all across the country! I have been to a # of LHS's around here and only 1 out of 8 had people with the knowledge to help me. There is nothing worse then going to the LHS asking them a question and either they don't know or tell you a line of BS. I don't know how many times I have been at the LHS and standing next to a kid that needs some help and the workers are completely lost or trying to sell him something he does not need.