Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

REVO Science Project!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: REVO Science Project!

[link=http://www.rcbros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=889]Easy tire removal[/link]

[link=http://www.rcbros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1498]Chrome removal[/link]

[link=http://www.rcbros.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=980]How to dye parts.[/link]

The amount of time needed for the dye and tire removeal might take a little while longer then suggested.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Danju

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: So Cal Nitro Basher

Calvino, u dont have a r/c???? man you do need to get one (revo) and whenever you are out in riverside we could BASH!!!!! She wasnt runnin so good in these pics....but it was still fun....
uh you can bash with me! calvino is my bash buddy...well, actually hes my talk-about-RC-buddy. he aint got an RC car yet so while hes waiting, he uses my revo 3.3 and and consumes MY expensive fuel[>:] ( you hear that calvino?!?! haha JK) we live like 3 min away from each other...
Old 10-01-2007, 09:12 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where do you usually bash? I have my backyard. Lots of space a couple jumps and a crappy track. There are some house pads up the street if you get my drift.....
Old 10-02-2007, 08:31 AM
LSTVega28

ORIGINAL: Jolly Roger Pirate

Last year, for my "freshman division" science project at my school, I did "How a 2 stroke nitro engine works and how the environment and tuning can affect it." It was really pretty neat, and it made me alot better at tuning my nitro's. And the school let me run it in the football field, and I got about 10 other people at school into the hobby, and also formed and RC club at my school called "The Yellowjacket Bashers." We do runs with strictly nitro trucks on fridays for the whole day, and we were able to get permission to become exempt from all school work on fridays to run our trucks, but the only condition was that we do some kind of change to the truck every time and submit our re****s to the principle, but a very small price to pay for getting exempt from all of every fridays school work and getting to run our nitro's. And luckily, the teachers actually like to come and watch, and we got out science teacher into it (he now has a LST). So unfortunately, you arent the first to do an expirement with an RC, you should persue trying to get the other kids into the hobby, and maybe even form a club if there are enough kids into it. Good luck on your project, and I hope it works out well for you.
And your in High school? I don't think that would ever happen in my school....no work at all on fridays for R/C?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Danker16

wow dude thats is WICKED!!!!!!!!! i hope i knew kids in my school that were into R/C maybe just got to find them...
Old 10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dont think i am going to be able to start a club at school, BUT am going to try to get everybody with nitro/electric r/c'c together and start the Riverside Rompers r/c club. I already know about 4 peaple with nitro's, thats enought to start with.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:01 PM
jeffmiz
Banned

WOW That is pretty kool i want to start a club like that but i am not sure of any one i know drive rc but i will look though what a great idea
Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Snaut Rocket

I wish i could do at my school but kids there just think its stupid. If i told them i had an rc truck thats gas powered they be like " oh thats so G** and your 16 years old and still playing with little cars." I just shine them on knowing there wrong. but what really sucks is that there is nobody in my town that has these things. Maybe a couple of people thats it.