Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

OOPS !

Old 03-17-2008, 11:16 PM
beer=food
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OOPS !

Lost it !
Sight control and my bain ! Been drinkin, rainy days are days off for me !
Fixed it, gravel in gearbox jammage, fixed it went out to test it all out, and totalled it, hahahaha, freekish like it was, got carried away with the 45 degree jump in back yard, nice big empty paddock out back, problem is if your in back yard and go off jump you cant see it land, LOL, [fence] l landed rear end first on a house brick, from about 2half 3 metres in air, over my fence, 3/4 throdle when l hit jump, big oopsy, only done it 6 million times with no problem, this time a house brick has appeared out there, ******* next door chucks everything rubbish over his fence, noober, anyways the revo was good while it was, erm straight, l twisted the rear end some, to a point where the clutch bell jammed against the spur gear ! LOOOOL !
Gunna go pull it down in an hour or so, l'll take some pic's, it dont seem that bent, but it is, that spur dont lie, hahaha, nothing broke anyways, all good, all fun, or in your cases funny !
Always funnier when its not 'your ' truck thats bit the dust, hahaha.
Almost time to order a new one !
See if l can knockometre it out first with a 16pound sledge ! hahaha
Or would you guys recommend an oxy ? ! ppfftt
Old 03-17-2008, 11:19 PM
FISH KILLA

Default RE: OOPS !

That is what you need to get on video man! Just throw a brick at it and tape that . That would be cool ay? Sorry about your OOPS! Lets see those pics when you get em
Old 03-17-2008, 11:23 PM
Macanan

UMM snickers, well for real man, sorry to hear that you know I have to say this but you should have gotten a Maxx but hopes you can fix it soon.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:08 AM
beer=food
Banned

hahahah a T-Maxx, you joker you, good to see you have a sence of humour though !
l have ripped it doown, it dont look to bent, but lm pretty pissed so it could be me eyes, l'll photo it tomorrow, LOL, throw a brick at it, LOL LOL, what ? Serial ?hahaha
l wernt filming l just fixed the gear box, had gravel in it, hahaha, drunk driving see, LOL twice hahaha, damn thing just flies to good ! Its just tooooo tempting, l'll photo the ramp for yas, hahaha , you will see what l mean !
Anyways nufin a freekish looking hammer' cant fix !
Old 03-18-2008, 04:22 AM
125cchyperman

Well srry to hear that man, kinda does suck when it happen's to your own rc(believe me I know) but for osme reason when it happen to someone elses it's always kinda funny. But how in the heck did you get gravel in the tranny. And you outta repay the favor, to your neighbor. LOL JK JK
Old 03-18-2008, 05:12 AM
beer=food
Banned

Rolled it at BMX track, gut gravel in gear box cause body got ripped offf, its fine , liko on a tennus court, jammed it up, fixxed trhat then trashed the chasiss , gooto go loo
Old 03-18-2008, 07:18 PM
acexxxoasis
My Feedback: (4)

drunk+driving=beer=food? I honestly tried to read what you wrote and couldnt. But from what I understand you trashed your RC after fixing it? you jumped it and landed on a brick? and bent your chassis?