Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

e-revo

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 07:31 PM
bigairlife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e-revo

I'm thinking of getting an e-revo soon, but i have a few questions. I am wondering what type of brushless system i should use. I am planning on putting in a brushless system soon after i get it. I want the most powerful system i can get. And i want it to come assembles with trx plugs. Also, what would i need to mount the new single motor brushless system. I'm not really concerned about cost right now... Also, the e-revo uses 2 batteries, right. And, I'd like whatever motor you suggest to be on amain or tower. Plus, can you tell me, with the brushless motor you suggest, what kind of top speed i would get with 2 Venom 7-cell 8.4 volt 5000mah batteries?

Thanks all!
-bigair

edit: ps, would this be a good motor/esc combo:
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/16686

thanks again
Old 07-22-2008, 01:49 AM
KRO

Default RE: e-revo

That Velineon system will not be enough too power the E-REVO , you need something much bigger .

This seems too be the system of choice for the E-REVO (even though it hasnt been released yet) , the motor is based on a Neu design and is supposed too be VERY powerful .
[link=http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=CSEMONBCM2200]Mamba Monster Max Combo [/link]

No system you buy will have the Traxxas plugs on it unless Traxxas themselves sells it (or you find a LHS or online dealer that will solder them on) . There are rumors that Traxxas IS going too bring out their own 1/8 ESC/motor combo but its just a rumor so far .

With the MMM system and 14.8 volts I would say 40-45 mph is certainly possible .....Maybe more depending on gearing
Old 07-22-2008, 05:43 PM
bigairlife

sick
Old 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
KRO

sick

YES ........[8D][8D]